Pic

Pic

21 Mar 2015

Lay Bricks Coffee Roasters


555-13 Sinsa-dong Gangnam-gu

I found myself at Lay Bricks coffee shop almost everyday whether it was to enjoy my morning coffee or a place to relax at the end of my day.
Conviently located at the bottom of my street it seemed to be a famous meeting place amongst friends enjoying in house roasted coffee, food or sweet desserts.
The atmosphere and feel of this coffee shop was completely different to any other that I have been in before and the smell of the fresh roasted coffee beans invites you in.

I remember sleeping the whole day after recovering from a cold and going directly to Lay Bricks after a hot shower.
The staff were so welcoming and friendly and would recognise my face curtiosly greeting me and happily stamping my loyalty card.
Even though I would often go there alone it was a good chance for me to meet new people as I was often approached by people who wanted to start a conversation with me to practice their english.
 













No comments:

Post a Comment