Pic

Pic

28 Oct 2014

Dak galbi! (닭갈비)


Amoungst all food dishes in korea dak galbi is my absolute favourite!
Dak galbi is a very popular dish amoungst koreans and you will always see the resturants filled with customers.
Across the street from my hotel very conveniently located was a chicken galbi specialty store! 


This popular korean dish is generally made by stir frying marinated diced chicken in a gochujang based sauce (chili pepper sauce).


The chicken is stir fried with cabbage, sweet potato , scallions, onions and rice cake.
You can then add extra ingredients depending on the style and taste you want to create.


Personally I always like to add rice and cheese to my galbi dish and I really love the fact that the dish is cooked on a hot plate right in front of you in the centre of the table.


Yugi chicken galbi is a very famous restaurant and it has chain restaurants which can be found in several locations across Busan.

No comments:

Post a Comment