Pic

Pic

22 Jan 2014

Yeonsan

While I was in Yeonsan I stayed at The Central Hotel. It was very basic but also very clean and comfortable.I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wishes to discover Busan as it is just two minutes walk to the subway station and so easy to commute anywhere.


Most mornings I would get up early and head out to Edia coffee shop for my morning black and a sweet snack for breakfast. Mostly I would spend the morning people watching and enjoying the fresh winter air.


Although there isn't much to do around Yeonsan it had some really pretty streets full of restaurants and coffee shops. Its an ideal place to go if you want to meet up with with friends for dinner or even just enjoy a coffee. Its a good place to relax if you want to get away from the busy streets. 



No comments:

Post a Comment