Pic

Pic

20 Aug 2014

뚜레쥬르 Tous Les Jours


One of my favourite coffee shops in Korea has to be Tous Les Tours! 
From the outside it's very attractive looking instantly leading you inside! 
I love the concept of Tous Les Tours because it has a bakery and café in one!

If you are not familiar with Tous Les Jours it is a French Asian bakery serving a unique selection of bakery goods all made with the highest quality ingredients 
From korea.


When you walk inside you are welcomed with the amazing aroma of fresh coffee and baked bread.


Most of the space inside is an amazing bakery and there are rows and rows of delicious pastries and breads for you to choose from.


You will also see counter displays of creative and delicious looking cakes mostly decorated with different fruits. This is quite common in Korea as it's well known for its creative cake arts.


For me it's the best place to come for breakfast and Situated just across the street from my hotel I'm finding it a great way to start my day.





No comments:

Post a Comment