Pic

Pic

18 Aug 2014

'Girls day'


It's my first weekend in a very long time that I've been able to enjoy a weekend with friends. 
I tend to spend most of my weekends working back in the u.k so I was really looking forward to this one! 
I was really happy to meet with my beautiful friend Effy who I was introduced to last year by one of my best friends in Busan.



Effy speaks English really well and is very much on my wave length im so happy to meet a friend who I can have a great connection with and share many similarities. 


Especially when it comes to our love for spicy chicken galbi.....




Effy introduced me to Cocktails @ fuzzy navel which is a popular cocktail bar in Seomyeon. There you can enjoy an endless list of cocktails and mexican food while watching the bar staff put on fire shows.

Getting there :

There are two Fuzzy Navel bars in Seomyeon.
One is located behind Judies Taehwa and the other on the same street as Metal City and nearby Thursdays Party.
 

Store 2 - 220-10 1st Floor, Bujeon-dong, Jin-gu

주소 부산 진구 부전동 220-10번지 1층

OPEN 4 P.M  ~ CLOSE 6 A.M 







No comments:

Post a Comment