Pic

Pic

2 Dec 2013

A visit to my friends house

I pretty much slept away Saturday day as me and Taehyun had gone for chicken and beer Friday night and I some how ended up drinking soju and cidre for fear of not being able sleep.

Saturday night I arranged to meet Kim and go round to his home and eat dinner with his family. His family are always so kind to me and I was excited to eat Korean foods especially prepared by his mother as she is such a good cook.

His mother mostly prepared my favourite foods I was happy because she made chapchae and bulgogi and it was soooo delicious ♥
  I played for a while with doggie chorong for a while before going out for Saturday night drinks with Taehyun and his younger brother.
It was the first time me and his brother Tae sik had met and he introduced me to a nice place for drinks and more food!!!

It ended up being a really good night I hadn't laughed so much in a long time. Tae sik was definitely on my level hes a really fun to be around. We ended up drinking soju and moving around a few more bars where we ended up persuading tied Taehyun to stay out until.4am haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment